DoZ is an online simulator of survival in a post-apocalyptic world. Here, those who lived through Conflagration were left to survive against hunger, aberrations, fanatical mutants and zombies, diseases and radiation. And, of course, other survivors.
- Build and craft on the ground and underground;
- Energy is restored for free by food and at the Shelter;
- Survive: sate your hunger and quench your thirst, recover from radiation and disease;
- Follow the story: dozens of characters, hundreds of quests and notes;
- Choose any vehicle to get around — from bicycle to UAZ;
- Realistic graphics and lighting — day and night change, volumetric fog;
- Aberration zones are filled with mysterious artifacts;
- Gloomy wastelands, dark forests, anomalous ruins full of zombies, bandits and wild animals;
- Trade and communicate with different factions — from scientists to military;
- Gain reputation with factions and characters to receive unique rewards;
- Advanced craft: 150+ blueprints for weapons, armor, vehicles;
- 60+ kinds of weapons: AK, M-16, Makarov pistol, and Mosin-Nagant;
- Stealth Mode: hide in the bushes, sneak up and kill without being noticed;
- Customize your weapons and armor on a special workbench;
- Complete events: protect allies from zombies or attack camps of fanatics;
- Locations are constantly changing: look for airdrops and hidden stashes, explore aberration zones;
- Go to raids on bosses in radioactive dungeons.
- Multiplayer survival game mode with friends: free-for-all PvP;
- Big settlements where you can communicate with other players;
- Clan system: upgrade your own base and participate in clan wars;
- MMO raids on bosses and hunts for the walking dead;
- Co-op PvE quests;
- NPC allies and pets, including a dog and robotic dog;
- Build a spy drone and besiege other players’ shelters in PvP mode.
You’re one of the survivors, a Strider—the stalker of the wastelands. You explore the Last Territories, the aberration zone that mysteriously survived the war. Here, man is more dangerous than beast, here you can be killed for a can of tinned meat and worn shoes. Somewhere in the Territories, your last friend, a lone wolf aberration expert, has disappeared. Only he can help you regain your memory and survive…
— Challenge: kill more enemies with ranged weapons than other players.
— Institute’s New Year Facility: Krampus!
— New Arctic modified weapons and Arctic modifications of some old weapons.
— New Year decoration, costumes, and a backpack appearance.
— New in the Territories: a 20-slot backpack!