DroidCamX turns your Android device into a webcam. Use it with common chat & conference programs, or with live streaming/broadcast programs like OBS.
The app works with a PC client, and connects the computer with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available, please visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of DroidCam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
- Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Connect over Wifi or USB cable*.
- 720p video in HD Mode.
- Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCamX in the background.
- IP Webcam MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another device).
- Camera controls: auto focus, zoom, flash light, and more.
- Capture still image frames on phone or computer while the app is running.
- Pro controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
* USB connection may require additional setup.
If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app (license), please check the Order Status in your Play Store account and try again.